Burberry has expanded its monogramming offering with new additions to its personalisation options for its Scottish-woven cashmere scarves and small accessories available in store and online from this month.
The expanded monogramming service for scarves will include:
· The choice of ♥ and & symbols
· 15 new thread colours (increasing the colour options to 45 in total)
· Portrait and landscape monogramming
· The addition of 15 crystal colours which mirror the new thread colours from November 2016
· The addition of a large font size for one Roman character personalisation
Scottish-woven cashmere scarves
Burberry’s collection of scarves is available in over 30 colours, in classic and lightweight cashmere, including the iconic heritage shades. All scarves are made in Scotland at two distinguished mills in the towns of Elgin and Ayr. Both have a rich history of producing cashmere scarves using the finest materials and craftsmanship techniques.
Each scarf is made of 100% cashmere and carefully woven on a traditional loom, then washed in the fresh waters of Elgin and Ayr and finished by skilled craftspeople using expert methods passed down through generations.
Monogramming sits at the heart of Burberry’s core product offering. In addition to scarves, monogramming is also available for the iconic Burberry made-in-England Heritage Trench Coats, allowing customers to add up to 3 initials in a selection of 15 thread colours, creating the most personalised version of its trench coat to date. The Rucksack for men and women, inspired by designs taken from Burberry’s military archive from the early 20th century, can also be personalised with up to three embroidered gold letters.
The full selection of Burberry products available for monogramming includes:
· The Burberry Heritage Trench Coat for men and women
· The Rucksack for men and women and nylon pouches
· Burberry Cashmere Scarves for men and women
· Burberry signature men’s and women’s fragrances, Mr. Burberry and My Burberry
· Leather accessories – from November 2016