Harrods and Dolce&Gabbana have joined forces to celebrate the 2017 festive season. This unparalleled partnership has taken form through a traditional and festive Italian atmosphere found in the world’s most famous department store. The partnership will feature special window displays, dedicated pop-up spaces throughout the store, a traditional Italian street market with pupi, lighting, carousels and decorated trees as well as a dedicated Dolce&Gabbana Christmas Tree on Hans Crescent.
The two renown brands will partner on a number of activities as well such as:
- The Harrods Christmas Tree will be designed by Dolce&Gabbana and situated outside door 5 on Hans Crescent.
- The windows on Brompton Road & Hans Crescent take inspiration from the Sicilian puppet theatre, whose protagonists will be two very special guests in the form of marionettes: Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana.
- An exclusive collection designed by Dolce&Gabbana including ready-to-wear across menswear, womenswear, childrenswear and accessories will be featured.
- An exclusive pair of Dolce&Gabbana sunglasses for Harrods that recall a night full of stars. The frame is encrusted with bright crystals that illuminate the corners of the frame in a semi-lunar shape whilst the lenses are a dark blue.
- The new Dolce&Gabbana Make up collections: Emotioneyes and Royal Parade, exclusively sold at Harrods in the UK.
- Every floor of the department store will be custom decorated for the occasion
- A painter will be on hand for shoppers who would like to personalise their new Sicily bag with special hand-painted designs.
Credit: Dolce & Gabbana